Project Everest Ventures is a for-profit entity registered under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) as XYZ For Good Pty Ltd T/A Project Everest Ventures.
We find it odd when people ask this question, however we are more than happy to give you a breakdown or show you our books.
Project Everest Ventures is run by full-time staff who are passionate about working for a mission-driven organisation and creating positive change.
The current total cost is AUD$2,890* for our Social Venture Project Internship Program.
The project fees you pay are broken down as follows according to our expenses and GST applied:
- 10% GST,
- 37.4% In-country costs (Accommodation, food, team leader costs),
- 8.1% Logistics,
- 4.8% Pre-departure training,
- 2.1% Insurance costs,
- 6.5% Impact projects,
- 3.2% eLearning and course material,
- 16.2% Staff salaries,
- 7% Marketing & sales,
- 4.7% Business fixed costs.
* This cost is subject to change after the 01 July 2018 and will be reflected on our website. You should refer to your offer email and issue invoice for the most up to date price.