Project Everest Ventures is a for-profit entity registered under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) as XYZ For Good Pty Ltd T/A Project Everest Ventures.
We find it odd when people ask this question, however we are more than happy to give you a breakdown or show you our books.
Project Everest Ventures is run by full-time staff who are passionate about working for a mission-driven organisation and creating positive change.
The current total cost is AUD$3,590* for our Social Venture Project Internship Program.
The project fees you pay are broken down as follows according to our expenses and GST applied:
- 2% GST,
- 37.4% In-country costs (Accommodation, food, team leader costs),
- 8.1% Logistics,
- 4.8% Pre-departure training,
- 2.1% Insurance costs,
- 6.5% Impact projects,
- 3.2% eLearning and course material,
- 16.2% Staff salaries,
- 7% Marketing & sales,
- 4.7% Business fixed costs.
* This cost is subject to change and will be reflected on our website. You should refer to your offer email and issue invoice for the most up to date price.