This is your time to shine and the be the boss! We ultimately want you to have the ability to make key decisions about the social venture which can ultimately have an impact on the enterprises success or failure. Your Team Leader may step in if your decisions may have a negative impact on the local community, there is a lack of feasibility with your idea based on groundwork conducted by the Project Everest team, there is a lack of financial viability or there may be partner organisations with resources which aren’t being used which could deliver greater impact.
Articles in this section
- 'Voluntourism' vs Impact Work: am I just glorified tourists?
- Do we coordinate with organisations in the area who are already working on these issues?
- How are we measuring Impact?
- I am only a student- how am I qualified?
- What decision making abilities do I have as a Trekker?
- What happens when I am not on the ground?
- Who makes the decision to continue projects?