Project Everest Ventures develops projects through a combination of internal input, stakeholder input, project success and Trekker input. Once the future project concepts are developed to a point that they are feasible, acceptable and suitable they are assessed by our commercialisation team for viability for commercialisation.
Articles in this section
- 'Voluntourism' vs Impact Work: am I just glorified tourists?
- How are we measuring Impact?
- I am only a student- how am I qualified?
- What decision making abilities do I have as a Trekker?
- What happens when I am not on the ground?
- Who makes the decision to continue projects?
- Why don’t we coordinate with organisations in the area who are already working on these issues?